Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Link Question Form with Product Configurator

Hello everybody

I started to build my own web page a couple of days ago and am super excited. The goal is to build a web shop through which I want to sell e-bikes. I want to offer customization of the e-bikes to the shoppers and here comes what I am currently struggling with:

I would like to establish a 2-step customization process:

1. Customer answers a question form regarding his biking habits and body measurements
  2. Based on the answers the product configurator shows pre-set values and not only default values

As an example: if the customer answers that he/she is taller than 6 feet (1.82m), the product configurator already picks the bike frame size “Large”. So based on the answers the customer should get a pre-customized bike as a recommendation (but then still have the ability to change the product configuration).

So far I have tried convertcalculator and typeform. Does anybody have a solution for this? Is it possible to link a question form with a product configurator? :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help and do not hesitate to ask further questions if I did not describe the process clear enough. :slight_smile:

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/oufi?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=oufi&preview=56de379e575525e4fc467d0a2ef3d288&mode=preview