Link settings current post - link broken

Hi Webflow people,

I managed to break everything. Halp. So I tried to tidy the mobile view of one blog post page and now every link on the home page links to this one blog post.

It all seems to be a ‘Link to current post’ link that’s faulty. But I’m not sure how to fix this.

Help greatly appreciated,

Julia

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/just-julia-blog?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=just-julia-blog&preview=fa3a74d5452e09ac3abb826b3d152020&mode=preview

and
the page everything is linking to even though that’s the URL for a different blog post: Design Responsive Websites - Webflow

Here is my live URL: justjulia.co

@jmarygraham Would you mind posting some screenshots of the issue? When I look at your home page and hover over all of the images they are all going to different posts.

For instance:

These all link to the appropriate blog post. I did notice that the title text doesn’t link to anything, not sure if that is intentional or if you removed it trying to fix something.

1 Like

I tried as well and all links work good, and directed to the current post

1 Like

Thanks, Eli. I don’t know what was going on. Thanks so much for checking :slight_smile: