Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Link to image is broken and will not be imported

Anyone know when this imported feature will be fixed. it is worked last week.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

When do you get this error message? Can you attach A screenshot or something else to show the bug

Hi, @adollei!!

Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

Which project are you specifically having issues with? Can you share your read-only link with me so I can jump in and investigate?

Also, do you mind sharing your CSV and letting me know a few items that are giving you that error so I can test on this end? Thanks so much! :webflow_heart:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sgg-2-64cd24ae40ed5272eef-387fee4f1483e?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=sgg-2-64cd24ae40ed5272eef-387fee4f1483e&preview=3170e2a0d9f81b1c34e56da576d86f7b&mode=preview

1 Like

Hello, @adollei! Thanks for sharing that. Can you also share your CSV with me as well so I can do some testing on this end?

Feel free to DM me with it if you don’t want to post it here. :webflow_heart:

Hi, @adollei!! Thanks so much for sharing that CSV file with me! :webflow_heart:

I did some checking and I think I’ve spotted the issue here. I made a short video to explain:

CloudApp

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist you further!

1 got it , thanks
I forgot change space

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.