Link to other lightboxes not working

Hi, I seem to be having some problem with my lightboxes.

I have multiple images that are connected to the same group name but none of them are clicking and opening the any of the images…

Anyone know what’s going on?

Thanks. =]

Could you share the project with preview link?

Hi @Pablo_Ledo

If you click int he “click here to see some…” in this page

you should be able to open the gallery in this one

the lightboxes are all connected and this was working last week. =]

Hi @rayssaDakis thanks for posting. I took a look and the Lightboxes are working as expected.

Did you find a solution for this?

Can you please share your Read-Only link so I can take a deeper look :slight_smile:

hi @Brando

Yes, it’s now working on that page (even though it’s been more than a week since i had worked on this project, all images had been deleted from the gallery, so I added again)…but it’s not working the other page …and i’m using the same gallery name…

Until last week this was working fine…are the lightboxes no longer working on different pages?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/tuttle-cameras?preview=3742d1a87fffa66b9a3af5c409267dc8

second page: photo clases> canon basics 102 button

Okay, so i’m guessing I’ll have to replicate the gallery in every page I need it to show since it’s no longer working the way it was last week…

thanks…

Hi @rayssaDakis,

Thanks for sharing that Read-Only link. It looks like all Lightboxes on all pages are working as expected now.

If you do run into any more strange behavior with this, please let me know and I’d be happy to investigate further.

Thanks @Brando… it’s working because I recreated the lightboxes in each page I needed to show it.

But lightbox’s ‘link to other lightboxes’ feature is not working if you use the link in a different page…just fyi. It was working last week.

have a nice day =]

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.