Linking Products into individual product page

Hello,

I’m designing a page for a client and I’ve two questions.

1. I’m trying to link each product from the main * all products page* into their own page, and for some reason I’m unable to do so.
    2.I would also like to add reviews into the product page and was wondering if there are any widgets that help with that.

Thank you in advance,
Amanda

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Amanda_Correa

for linking to individual products: once you add a Collection List and connect it to Products, you can simply add a Text Link or a Link Block to the list and then connect these links to point to each individual Product in the Link settings:

It should automatically create links for every product in the list to their respective product pages.

unfortunately we don’t currently have a native solution for adding reviews to products

Please let me know if you have additional questions!
Maciej

Sorry for not understanding. I have product pages using CMS and I’m trying to link buttons from my store page to the corresponding product pages. When I click on the link settings and then the page icon as you’ve illustrated above all I see are the pages that I’ve made and not any product pages from the product templates.

could you walk us through the instructions please!

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 10.32.29 PM|496x332

Hey Jacob I has a similar thing going on but ended up figuring it out for my case. Hope this helps:

Disclaimer: This might take some deleting and redoing but its very worth it, not as much of a hassle as it seems.

-In a section, open your “add elements” tab

-Select “Collection List”

-Click on the settings icon in collection list and when asked for the source select the cms list you’re using

-Configure your Collection list with whatever you want inside it (you can place a div block inside the list if that makes it more comfortable for you (Suggest making the div 100% w and h)

-Link Each Item to whatever field you want (You can also add more custom fields in your collection list for new info like ratings and such)

From there the sky is the limit, because you selected collection list, you should be able to pull from any of the fields within your collection. By Default the collection items will be displayed in the order they’re on your cms list.

I don’t have much data on reordering but I know there are some good resources out there on how to do so easily. Easiest one I can think of is ordering them by number and making the name for each list item alphabetical by putting abc in front, that may be a bit barbaric though.

If this doesn’t help just let me know Ill try to learn with you.

God bless you!
Ryan