Links/Functionality Not Working

I’m seeing this happen on a number of pages I’m building out.

When in preview mode, or when published, the pages don’t seem to work in terms of buttons/links being clickable - or their hover functions not working.

I have a suspicion this has something to do with the pre-loader, but I can’t pinpoint the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Foster 2.0

Link to the live version of the test page: http://foster-2-0.webflow.io/home/foster-home

Hi @quantive,

Thank you so much for reaching out about being unable to access your links, and I’m happy to help!

Yes, you’re absolutely right - it looks to be your preloader that is preventing access to your links.

The following short screencapture notes a possible solution: Screen Recording 2018-10-30...

Feel free to republish your project to note the update.

Hopefully, this was helpful :bowing_man: . Feel free to let me know if this is helpful, or if you have any additional questions.

1 Like

Thanks for taking a look!

I did republish the project, and it doesn’t look like the issue was fixed (checked in incognito).

Do you think the preloader needs to be edited at all?

Just wanted to follow up and see if anyone had a possible workaround on this. Thanks!

Hi @quantive,

This definitely sounds like odd behavior.

I was able to create a clone of your project in it’s current state, and the preloader had been removed as your settings show.

I have gone ahead and transferred this project to you as a workaround.

Feel free to let me know if you are able to access the content of the page once the project is published.

1 Like

Thank you, I will check it out!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.