Links not working in full screen menu div

Hey,

I have a full page menu I made from a hidden div block animation but for some reason the links aren’t working on the menu. I thought it might be because of the z-index, as in maybe the links were hidden beneath other elements but I went in and adjusted all of that and it hasn’t worked. I have hover italics on the links too and they aren’t showing on the published site. I’m referring to the project links & the ‘home, services, about, contact’ section.

Any ideas?

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kyles-3d-models?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=kyles-3d-models&preview=81515400bcad3e24526d35c93feb0193&mode=preview

1 Like

Hello @India_Phoenix

Looks like there is a div on top of the navigation. Look the selected element inside inspect mode. It’s a div with a class .w-nav-overlay

:webflow_heart:

1 Like

Oh weird! That must be it - thank you so much!

I’ve had a look through my Navigator on the page and I can’t find the div block that’s showing up in inspect mode. the only div on that section a part from the full page menu div (which everything is nested in) is div block I used to create the line running through the middle of the screen, but the height is 0.2px so it shouldn’t be that. Do you have an idea of how I can get rid of that if it’s only showing up in the code?

1 Like

I also searched for it inside designer and I was not able to find it. I will check again

:webflow_heart:

Okay thank you! I’m not sure what to do