Hi everyone, I’ve dug webflow’s forum for quite a bit but couldn’t find anything that solved my problem.
The closest is this one, but our friend was using an external custom jquery plugin, whereas I don’t have any plugin on the site whatsoever.
- I have 2 columns.
- The left column is 1/3 of the page.
- The right column is 2/3 of the page.
- Each column’s
- Each column has
- Inside the right column I have some sections with distinct IDs
- Inside the left column I have some links that link to the respective IDs on the right column
- Both columns scroll perfectly fine independently.
- Accessing a url with an ID parameter on the right columns works perfectly fine (e.g http://paths.webflow.io/styleguide#footer)
The columns with links:
The link to the section itself:
The section with the ID:
- The links on the
left columnthat link to the respective sections IDs on the
right columndon’t work.
The page itself:
Link to the project:
Test I’ve already tried:
Scrollfrom the columns property
Overflowre-allow the links to work BUT now the 2 columns cannot be both 100vh and scrolled independently anymore.
Help greatly appreciated.