► [LIST] Feature Availability & Limits

No, you pay more to get an e-commerce store, but trade-off for lesser CMS items than website hosting.

Standard is similar to CMS hosting, but with a lower limit of 500 items instead of 2k items.

Plus/Advanced is similar to Business hosting, but with lower limit of 1k or 3k items respectively, instead of 10k items.

See fine print on new pricing page here Plans & pricing | Webflow

Not to mention the prices are for beta sites only. In future e-commerce store hosting will increase when more features are released. You cannot switch back to normal website hosting from e-commerce hosting easily (you will have to delete all your e-commerce bindings, collections, pages, before you can downgrade back to CMS/basic hosting).

1 Like

Hi Sam,

This can be updated: Unable to export your collections and items

More details can be added:

CVS import all fields but Reference, multi reference and file fields. Images as URLs.
CSV export all fields. Images as URLs

1 Like

5 now for free

Possible now.

1 Like

@vincent I’ve updated the list. Thanks!

3 Likes

WILL THIS GROW TO A LARGER NUMBER ???

Max number of dynamic lists (to display collections) per page: 20

1 Like

Is the list getting smaller or larger. .LOL

1 Like

Hello, is it really the maximum ?

I want to add 500 items for a single collection. Is it possible ?

You can use pagination on a collection list.

What do you mean by pagination ?

In my use case, I need 500 items in a single collection

Hi there. I’ve searched for an existing answer, but haven’t found one.

If I have a project that needs more than 10,000 CMS items, and I’m willing to pay for that, is that available in any form?

Hey @Beau_Cronin! Welcome to the forums! I’d recommend contacting support here with your situation specifics to see if they can assist you:

Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you. This does seem like something that should be kept up to date on the Webflow Pricing page.

1 Like

Great List! Exactly what I was looking for. One question i have, how many items per collection are possible?

Great List! Exactly what I was looking for. One question i have, how many items per collection are possible?

You can have ( 2000 with CMS hosting, 10,000 with business hosting ) items distributed across all the collections.

So if you only have one collection, you can have 10k items in that single collection with business hosting.

1 Like

Feb 2020 - Added e-commerce section.

Webflow should definitely hire someone to clean up the Webflow wishlist to improve on the descriptions, clarify unclear requests, and merge those duplicates!

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Using E-Commerce as a quote engine?

Thank you @samliew - this is really helpful for me in my briefings with especially bigger companies! Thanks!

1 Like

I set up business hosting for a client and can have 60 fields per collection. Maybe something to update on your list @samliew

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m having a big issue because this 100 item limitation. My client website need a form to fill the DB items to refer to the Product Order. With @PixelGeek video tutorials (thanks BTW) I managed to fill the form list but, I can’t fill with all products. Pagination will not solve this issue. There is some way to control the list number?

Thanks in advance