► [LIST] Feature Availability & Limits

Hey @Beau_Cronin! Welcome to the forums! I’d recommend contacting support here with your situation specifics to see if they can assist you:

Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you. This does seem like something that should be kept up to date on the Webflow Pricing page.

1 Like

Great List! Exactly what I was looking for. One question i have, how many items per collection are possible?

Great List! Exactly what I was looking for. One question i have, how many items per collection are possible?

You can have ( 2000 with CMS hosting, 10,000 with business hosting ) items distributed across all the collections.

So if you only have one collection, you can have 10k items in that single collection with business hosting.

1 Like

Feb 2020 - Added e-commerce section.

Webflow should definitely hire someone to clean up the Webflow wishlist to improve on the descriptions, clarify unclear requests, and merge those duplicates!

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Using E-Commerce as a quote engine?

Thank you @samliew - this is really helpful for me in my briefings with especially bigger companies! Thanks!

1 Like

I set up business hosting for a client and can have 60 fields per collection. Maybe something to update on your list @samliew

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m having a big issue because this 100 item limitation. My client website need a form to fill the DB items to refer to the Product Order. With @PixelGeek video tutorials (thanks BTW) I managed to fill the form list but, I can’t fill with all products. Pagination will not solve this issue. There is some way to control the list number?

Thanks in advance

I was wondering if the SEO limitations should be listed here. Webflow’s og: implementation does not pass Facebook’s debugger. It has missing fields. There are no twitter card settings. No setting for canonical. Things can setup quite well for CMS pages with custom code and CMS fields. However for standard pages, Webflow is not on the designer’s side. It comes down to manual customer meta per page making webflow one of the most time consuming builders for SEO driven site owners and designers. Happy to be corrected!

3 Likes

Hey there,

Have you reviewed this write-up? It covers Canonical URLs - small custom code to add, very simple. https://webflow.com/blog/seo-and-webflow-the-essential-guide

Thanks, but is it manual and as such exposed to errors. It needs t o be aded to seo settings

Sam I got this code you shared so kindly in another thread to append several collection lists into one and it works great.

<script>
$('.w-dyn-item').appendTo('.w-dyn-items:first');
$('.w-dyn-list').slice(1).remove();
</script>

Can this code be modified to append only certain collection lists? I want to compile 6 collection lists into one for a list of authors but I also have other collection lists on the page which I want to keep separate.

I hope this is the correct thread to address the issue since the original trhead is now closed.

You could give our library a spin!

Looks promising, I’ll try it tonight!

1 Like

any news if this is going to increase? I need to publish several nested elements inside a category and I’m not able. 5 is a hard limit for me on the project I’m working on!

Just as a helpful pointer, this item about larger breakpoints (found in the Designer list) was resolved in April this year (2020). :smiley: :partying_face:

5 refences is just so low. This should definitely be increased to 10. I think this request has been here for a few years now.

Just a heads up, I still don’t know how many dynamic pages I can have in one project. Here it says ‘up to 10 000 depending on the plan’ - so what is it?

Check the pricing page the link you provided links to :slight_smile:

“Collection items” is the thing you need to check the numbers of.

1 Like