Live chat room embed

Does anyone know of a simple plug-n-play chat room solution? I’m looking for a chat solution for live events like you would see on Twitch or YouTube Live.

Currently, the only things I can find are SDKs like PubNub but I don’t have a developing background so I’m unsure of the maintenance or even setup for something like that. The other plug-n-play solutions lack a lot of customization and features.

If anyone knows of something, or even a how-to for non-developers, let me know!

For non-devs, simplicity and ease of use is crucial. You might want to explore user-friendly chat solutions that don’t require extensive tech knowledge

It’s fantastic that you’re exploring options for a chat room solution to engage with your audience during live events. I can understand that finding the right solution, especially as a non-developer, can be a bit challenging.

While I don’t have a specific plug-and-play recommendation, I can offer some guidance. There are platofrms that provide free video chat experiences that could be valuable for interacting with your audience. Although it may not be a direct replacement for chat solutions tailored to live streaming on platforms like Twitch or YouTube Live, it can serve as an excellent way to have real-time conversations and connect with your viewers.