I run into a weird issue that appeared suddenly. Here’s what I am doing with webflow, zapier and memberstack:
- I have a Webflow form linked to Memberstack to create users’ accounts
- I create a live collection item in Zapier in order to have user pages later
- I then create a second live collection item (in another collection) to create private user pages
I keep having the following error at the second OR third step.
“The app returned “ValidationError: Validation Failure”. This usually happens when your Zap is missing a required field or a field value isn’t in a recognized format.”
At some point I had this error “ValidationError: Provided ID is invalid” but I can’t find it again (it was a bit hidden in Zapier)
- passing really the bare minimal (name and slug)
- just typing test value in Zapier
- relinking Webflow to Zapier
- creating a new Zap
- re-publish numerous times
Here’s what’s puzzling me:
- It worked for days but suddenly stopped at noon.
- Sometimes it just works, with the exact same data, I can’t get why.
- I tried posting on the same collections via Postman and it works everytime
Any help would be really welcome