Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Live number data

hello,

Im trying to set up a live time number that is linked via a API how can i set this up or is there a better way?

seems to me the API is set up on webflow as a push not so much as a pull API

so in context I have a system to record number of reviews and I want to display this on my page linking it to my system (written in PHP)

I for one find your post to be too thin on details to provide any assistance. Can you be more specific?

1 Like

so i am struggling with just linking my API url that is linked to a number on my webflow page so that the number itself can change throughout the year is this possible?

I dont see why i would need to use someone like “Zapier” to create a link when i should be able to directly insert my API into my webflow page

If your site is on a paid plan you can run Javascript on your site (client side) to do what ever you need with the exception of using the Webflow API (because of authentication). Again your post is thin on details. Exactly what are you doing? Can’t you share a read only link and some snippets of code?

so the number im trying to make as live data i have access to gain an API but didnt think it was necessary to make a Zapier account and wanted to go straight into webflow form my database

im not sure on how to export a a read only link

Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/post-tag-v1?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=post-tag-v1&preview=b0708bc16fa989da59da11069234a5ab&mode=preview

i have no custom coeds as of yet as I’m just trying to figure out how to actually link my API

Where is the documentation on the API you are trying to leverage?

i have not actually got the API yet (it is in the process of being made for me) but i couldn’t find any documentation on how to attach it to webflow without the need for Zapier

hello sir,

i have finally used Zapier and set up my APi though that which all seems fine connected and approved
but now i am having difficulties actually getting the live data running fluidly on my page

I’ve referenced this video
How You Can Add LIVE DATA to Your Webflow Site (Super Cool!) | Full Guide - YouTube

so I know it possible but i cant actually see what i’m doing wrong ?