Location of custom styles after export

I’ve just downloaded the code for my site but I can’t find the responsive typography CSS, I get the standard H1 etc definitions but only for the desktop view. Any pointer appreciated.

It’s because there is none. Elements are the same for all devices and desktop. Title elements, for example, are defined in your projects webflows’ CSS but there is no declaration for any media query.

I’m confused. My heading size changes with the viewport, where is that information then?

I took the time to test that before answering, so you must already have some settings done.

Select your element, then switch to the desired device where it changes size. Under typography, you must have the size edited, If it’s the case, the label of the size field must be blue. To erase it, click on the blue and click on the “remove” button of the popup.

If it’s not this:

Can you please share your project’s public link so it’s easier to understand your issue?

Learn how to do it here: Share a read-only link | Webflow University

Yes I have changed the settings within webflow, what I’m asking is where is that information in the CSS when I download the code?

Hello guys.

As I can see, there is @media rule in the CSS file in Webflow sites that I have.
@media (max-width: 991px)
@media (max-width: 767px)
@media (max-width: 479px)

Hope it helps :blush:

Cheers, Anna

To build off of what’s been said, perform a search in your CSS file for the media query and it will highlight where it is in the file.

Hi @Mowgli, I think this article will help you: http://help.webflow.com/features/exporting#download-zip-file.

Look for the css file that is named yoursite.webflow.css, this will be in the css folder after export and unzipping of the export file. - this is the one you want to search for your own custom styles you have made…

The other two css files, normalize.css and webflow.css should not be edited and are default stylesheets.

​I hope this helps :slight_smile: