Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Login Error Accessing Designer

I am getting a login error “not currently logged in” when trying to open my only web project. It “spins” as if it’s opening, then the login error pops up, spins again, then error, and repeat indefinitely. I had reinstated a prior version of my website earlier today, which appears fine online. I am now unable to log into the Designer from the dashboard, but I am logged into my account. I changed my password, didn’t resolve it. I tried to log in via an incognito browser, I did get a new error after an initial “not currently logged in” error stating that the migration failed. Couldn’t replicate that to grab a screenshot. Any ideas?

Have you checked if cookies or local storage is blocked by your browser? This could also be due to firewalls or blocked requests.

Do you mean you reverted to a backup?

I reverted to a backup with no issue. I’ve cleared cache and history. Tried in multiple browsers, two of which I never use. I can log into my account in each browser but I cannot open my project. Worked fine this morning until I reverted to a backup. Once I clicked out of Webflow, I could not get back into my project.

Michelle Davis
Sr. Director, Marketing
StratusWorXTM
michelle.davis@stratusworx.com
www.stratusworx.com

Join us at an upcoming webinar.

image001.pngimage003.jpg

StratusWorX is a trademark of Stratus Silver Lining, Inc. The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

I’d suggest contacting WF’s support :slight_smile:

Click on “contact us” if live chat is unavailable, you can send an email!
Hope this clears soon!

Thanks, I did contact Support (hours ago). :blush: I just don’t have 24 hours to wait for an email so thought I’d see if anyone had any ideas. Thanks for your help.

Michelle Davis
Sr. Director, Marketing
StratusWorXTM
michelle.davis@stratusworx.com
www.stratusworx.com

Join us at an upcoming webinar.

image001.pngimage003.jpg

StratusWorX is a trademark of Stratus Silver Lining, Inc. The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

I understand :no_mouth:

Have you tried other devices, even different networks?

Yes, I tried on a different computer (cloud workspace) on a different network, multiple browsers. I can open the project on my iphone, but obviously can’t edit on my iphone, got a message that the display is too small, but the project did open. Support finally replied at 1am, but only stating that they showed I opened it (on my iphone so not resolved), and hasn’t replied since I responded an hour ago.

Are you familiar with devtools in the browser?
If iPhone works, maybe try setting the user agent of it in chrome for example and see if that works?
Sorry this is not resolved yet