Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Logo overflow outside navbar

Hi web flowers,

Newbie here. I am working on an existing template and having trouble changing a logo in the navbar that has to overflow outside the navbar.

As you can see in the footer (where I already changed the logo) the logo is round so I would like to change the (YUGE) logo to the same round logo but have it go over the edge of the navbar.

How do I go about this?

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/de-camper-club-1-0?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=de-camper-club-1-0&preview=fb358f45be10c048cae498cf45766d7a&mode=preview

Hey Goderd!

I’m guessing it’s something like this you are looking for?

To achieve this you first have to change the “Navbar group” to position: relative

Then select the image and set it to a fixed width and height I chose 200px for both. Then change the position to absolute.

After that all you have to do is change the brand to a fixed width, position relative and -100px top. Like this.

As you can see the styles are applied to the current tag
This means they will only show up on the current page (Homepage in this case)
I would reccomend removing the current tag before applying the styles. Since you want the changes to appear on all pages. Not just the current page (homepage).

To do this click the selector field above the style tags.
and select this one
Do this before applying the final style changes above.

Hope that helps!
Let me know if you get it working.

Thank you Felix! This worked like a charm.

I love Webflow but still find its learning curve quite steep. If I could only find the time to learn more…