London Webflow Freelancer Required

Hey Guys,

We’re looking for a freelance Webflow’er to join us working on a bunch of projects at our studio in Shoreditch.

All work can be done remotely, however initial creative process would be done together with us all over a coffee (/beer or two) at the beginning of the project.

We work with Webflow at the moment, however we’re now needing an additional pair of hands. Basic experience in custom code preferred, and if you’re into Motorsport — we’re onto a winner.

If this sounds up your street, send me a message with a link to one of your recent projects + a bit about you and we’ll take it from there.

3 Likes

Hi Jason,
Greetings!
It would be a pleasure for me to assist you with your requirement as I have successfully accomplished the projects in the same domain.
You can also connect me on Skype:cis.am2 or Email me:anna.cis23@gmail.com, so we can communicate further.
Looking for your reply.

Warm Regards,
Anna

Hey Jason!

I’m not into motorsport and my basic experience of code is basic. But I’m a freelancer whose tool of choice for the past couple of years has been Webflow, and I happen to have the additional pair of hands you’re looking for!

You can see some of my Webflow work in my public profile:
https://webflow.com/mzammit

I’m based in the west London suburbs and if you think I might fit the bill I’d be more than happy to supply more details and/or to meet and discuss further. And since you offered the choice, I’d opt for a beer, thanks, preferably an Imperial Stout :slight_smile:

Best of luck with your projects & hopefully speak soon…

Cheers

Malcolm

Hi Jason,

I’m interested in your projects. It would be great to catch up with you to see how can I help
I’m working in Shoreditch too but got some spare time for a freelance project.
You can tweet me @newoctavian or you can email me on ocdesign.io@gmail.com

Best,
Octavian