Looking for a creative freelancer to help with our corporate website

Hello community

We’re long-time fans of Webflow over at Twyla (twylahelps.com) and have historically built our website in Webflow ourselves. However, with business picking up we need some assistance in getting our next generation site off the ground.

Twyla is a conversational technology company in Berlin. We create complex customer service chat bots for enterprise customers to improve their customer support (amongst other applications).

We’re looking for a very rounded Webflow master who could comfortably create our site to include:

• CMS with collections for blog postings and job postings
  • Integration between a contact form and our CRM system so inbound contacts go directly into CRM instead of email view Webhelp
  • Nice interactions, interactive design elements to bring it to life.

You’ll be working closely with our founder who has a digital design background and we can provide many of the design assets that you would need in your construction, to keep your graphic design effort to the minimum and ensure that you don’t need to go back and forth on brand alignment.

We’ll pay competitive rates, looking for a quick start on this and if you’re in Berlin, or want to visit for the duration of the project, we’d happily host you in our offices.

Looking forward to your response. Big love.

• Team Twyla
1 Like

Hey, sounds like my favorite type of project. Send me an email and I can send you some new Webflow projects I’m working on. Joe@finsweet.com

Hi Team Twyla!

We can also support you and help get it up and running. Let me know if we can help!

Sean

Hi,

I have 10 years web experience and would be glad to help you with your project.

I’ll send a pm with further information.

Teresa :slight_smile:

Hello Team Twyla!

I have extensive experience building websites on webflow and know the platform back to front. If you are still looking for reliable assistance, please get in touch at nicksmith1107@gmail.com

Have a great weekend!

Give us a reach out is we can ever help. https://createevs.com ecommerce and cms solutions since 2000. Our work speaks for itself but always enjoy speaking to folks as well.