Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Looking for a freelance to set up webflow from pdf-design

Hi,

We are looking for a freelancer who can help us build webflow prototypes from given desktop design that we provide as a pdf-file. For now we have one case but might be more in the future.

We need help setting up responsive design in webflow based on our desktop design.

For this initial mission its a homepage, a product page and a case page that we need set up in webflow.

We have a budget of 20h for this job.

If u are interested pls contact me asap! at mikael@advant.se

Kind regards Mikael

Hey Mikael,

Sounds like a fun job! I just sent you an email.

Dave

Hello,
My name is Scott Van Zandt. I am the owner of SVZ Design, a web development and graphic design company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota & Lake Tahoe, CA. Our small creative team creates beautiful web apps, websites, graphic design work, social media strategies, SEO, digital content and more. The team is made up of myself; a full-stack web designer/developer, Anika our marketing Strategist & copywriter, and Natasha our creative director/lead graphic designer . Our mission is to give you the best customer service and support possible no matter the location while delivering you a complete and polished professional design.

Please contact me for a free consultation & free website mock-up with absolutely no obligation.

I can work on a project to project basis for affordable prices producing extraordinary work.

Scott Van Zandt
svzdesign@svz-design.com