Looking for a (paid!) Webflow tutor

Looking for someone to teach me how to convert a Figma design into a website with Webflow. I have some experience with front-end theme builders but can’t seem to get very far on Webflow without hitting a wall. I’m looking for someone who can tutor me through the steps of developing the site (NOT looking for a developer to complete the work for me). Will pay per hour of your time – please reply with your rates!

1 Like

Hello @sandhyadt

I can help you in your requirement.

Kindly reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

Thanks, Norman. I have emailed you!

Hello,
PM sent, please check.
BR
Trish

Hi Trish, thanks for your reply, however I haven’t received a message yet. Feel free to email me at sandhyadasthuraisingham@gmail.com

Hi, Sandhya! I can show you how to build websites using Webflow from your Figma design - this is what I do as a freelancer last 3+ years. Here are my best works so far: https://maks.expert/ Also, I have a 14 years background in web design, so I totally understand your pain. Feel free to contact me at excmax@gmail.com :wink: