Looking for a team to join

Hey all. I’m looking for a Webflow team based in these countries to join with remotely

Here is my portfolio https://www.dsign.site/portfolio - top 3 sites are built in Webflow

And here is the recent and best work I’ve done so far , this site is completely custom built, most interesting pages are Teaching (all 3), Feed, Events and Subscribe. Youtube videos are being synced with “Watch” collection via Zapier integration , as well as Facebook posts with the “Feed” collection. On the Watch Page I tried to recreate YouTube UI :slight_smile:

• I’m more of designer but I’m well able to work with HTML embeds, webhooks, and I can understand where to look for JS codes and how to implement it on a basic level. Ready to grow in that direction.

• I’m also experienced with Adobe Suite (though currently I’ve switched to Affinity), Video and Audio editing, have been working at the music studio for 3 years, have experience establishing live broadcasts, including audio and video equipment, worked with Livestream, Ustream, Youtube etc.

• I’m really in love with Webflow and wishing to use this platform as my main source of income but living in a country which is not currently supported by neither Stripe nor Stripe Atlas I am unable to setup client’s billing and that is just one of the several reasons when idea of joining a team started to resonate with me.

My dream team will encourage me to try my ideas, speak up, be able to make mistakes, and provide help if needed.

My CV

P.S: If you’re not ready to make a proposal but have some helpful and interesting things to share on the subject I will be happy to hear from you
My best,
D. :webflow_heart:

1 Like

Hello @Radmitry,
Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist could you please add me on Skype ID: cis.ron

Regards,
Ron Anderson

Looking for a team based in following countries:

• United States
  • Canada
  • Australia
  • United Kingdom
  • Ireland
  • France
  • Spain
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • Norway
  • Sweden
  • Japan
  • Singapore
1 Like

Update, still relevant :slight_smile: :taco:

As a full time employee or to do freelance work? What are your rates?

1 Like

Preferably full time but freelance is also a way. I charge $30 per hour.

1 Like

Hi @radmitry sounds like an interesting idea. What if we had a virtual happy hour with some other Webflow designers? Would that be useful to help you find a potential team to join with? I’m also looking for Webflow collaborators (ideally in person, but open to remote). What are your thoughts on a virtual hangout with quick introductions and goals for using Webflow?

4 Likes

Hi @cjroe sounds fun, I am up for it

@svzdesign I would be interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would be interested also :slight_smile:

Sounds good.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for all the feedback guys! I’ll write up a quick draft for a virtual happy hour and try to find some time that works with all your schedules. Stay tuned!

Sounds great!
I would be interested!

Thanks!
Ruby

Hey guys, if you haven’t seen already. There is a new Facebook group for Webflow.

Check it out here: Redirecting...

Also, we have an event coming up this weekend in San Francisco. Feel free to RSVP if you are in town. Virtual ones should be coming soon!