Looking for help with Webflow CMS API, Discourse integration + more

Hi everyone,

I have a few different projects on the go and am keen to speak with anyone who could help with the following:

• Making use of the Webflow CMS API to update real estate listings
  • Implementing and styling a Discourse forum
  • Dynamic address look-up from postcode

Let me know if any of that sounds like your cup of tea!

Cheers,
Will

NOTE: THIS POST NO LONGER REQUIRE RESPONSES

Postcodes won’t be sufficient for auto-completing an actual address… You need a dynamic text field like this.

1 Like

Hello Will,

I can surely help. Sent you an email, from troy.cis20@gmail.com Please have a look

Regards
Troy

1 Like

Thanks, @troyw - I have replied on email.

Thanks for the sharing that @samliew. Definitely a nice and elegant approach. Is that a project you were involved in? And do you know if that was achieved with the Google Maps API? Any pointers you could give would be hugely appreciated.

Hey Will,

Looking for help with something very similar for making of the Webflow CMS API. Did you end up finding anyone good that can help?

Thank you!
Yousef

Hey Yousef,

Ended up doing it ourselves in the end. What is it you’re trying to achieve exactly?

Cheers,
W

Hey Will,

Thanks for getting back to me! We also have a real estate site and looking to pull in live real estate listing via API to showcase new properties on the site. Any tips on how to get started or where to go to make this work? I am fairly adept at Webflow but would need backend help if it requires something like that.

Thank you!
Yousef

Will check with our team re what we can share and come back to you, Yousef.

Cheers,
W