Looking for someone to integrate a JSON api feed to my website

I mainly use Webflow to manage my estate agency website. I do create the occasional basic site for people… but my knowledge is limited.

We’ve just switched estate agency software, and I’m looking to do a complete re-design of our website. Previously the property search was integrated inside an iFrame… however the new one pulls data via the ‘JSON:API standard’. Documentation here: https://developers.street.co.uk/docs/street/reference/Property-Feed.v1.yaml

With a previous XML feed I’d experimented with the ‘IMPORT XML’ function of Google sheets and then used Zapier to import in to a CMS collection… I couldn’t quite get it working though. However, this type of feed is beyond me.

Could anyone help?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi Lee how are you? I’m looking for the same thing. Where you able to find it? Please let me know so we can find a solution together.

Best regards

@Fabio_Lando the best solution for this kind of old apis without webhooks support is to use Pipedream with a periodical trigger, basically each time interval you fetch the properties from that api and sync with webflow db