Looking for South UK Based Webflow Tuition

Hello Webflow masters.

Myself and my business partner are looking for someone relevantly local to Oxford to come down to our office for 1-2 days, to help us excel our skills with Webflow. We have gone through many tutorials on Webflow University and would like to take things to the next level.

If anybody is interested please drop us an email to discuss in more detail and costs etc.

Our email is info@dronemotion.io

Failing that, does anyone know any courses that we could attend?

Many thanks!
Matthew.

Hey @DroneMotion! I hope you find someone that can help you locally, but if you cannot, I’m a huge fan of @Ran_Segall’s Masterclass. I’m not sure what all you’re looking to learn, but I think Ran’s class helped me tremendously in thinking about how to structure websites better, use classes, etc.

You can see it here: https://learn.flux-academy.com/p/webflow-masterclass

I don’t know if I’ve seen any other classes related to in-depth Webflow knowledge, other than Webflow University. But Ran’s class is nice because he talks about things that Webflow University doesn’t really touch on, like how you should really be making your own containers instead of using the stock container element due to permanent max-width value.

Regardless, hope you find someone to assist!