Looking for Webflow Designer to sell theme on ThemeForest

Hi,

I’m a WordPress Consultant and live mostly on it’s backend. We are diving fast to ThemeForest but looking for someone who capable in Webflow design to corporate with.

You design in Webflow, and done. We will convert to WordPress Theme and push it into ThemeForest.net. ,plus, create sales page, support the questions from the buyers, and share benefit to you. Just focus on Webflow only.

The theme will be launched by our newly incorporated brand, have a link to you and my website.

The payment will use Paypal Adaptive Payment, once it get paid, Paypal will divide for us

Benefit of theme selling : by work
30% - Design and HTML
30% - WordPress Backend integration
30% - After Sales Support
10% - Donate to grow up community

Page needed to be design in each theme

Homepage (may be 3-4 variations)
Blog List
Blog Post → Standard design
Blog Post → Full Width Design
Sample Page → Standard Design
Sample Page → Full Width Design
Portfolio / Gallery Page
Contact Page
Search Page (search.php)
404 Page (404.php)
Shortcode Page ( may work on backend )
About Page
Typography (H1 - H6) Page

The above is my idea, if you interest, please leave you work scope you love, may be designing in Webflow only, and the benefit structure that you will comfortable to work with. I share this to make it transparent and be a small guideline for others

To talk in detail, please drop me a personal message.

Thanks,
Koft

4 Likes

Oh I like this. Would love giving this a try a soon as I have some more time =)

1 Like

Thanks for many incoming messages, we are still looking for a long-term partnership and great Webflow designers.

PM me or post here if you have a question, right now our backend is ready to ship out.

1 Like

hi @koftkoft check your inbox MP