I am new to all this but not a newbie to web design. So hope that make this a legitimate bug post.
Made a page playing with all the options.
Everything works well -- have to say it has been a blast. But I tried it on my android phone 2.3.4 DroidX and the default browser has a problem. The splash popup on the bottom for Webflow doesn't show the logo and the link doesn't work. Where it does work is on my ROW with three columns, on the 1st column.
I tried redoing and emptying the first column of everything but an div with the interaction I wanted but nothing changes. If I move the interaction to the second Column everything is fine. If I add a Section above the Section with the Row, everything works...
I will leave the page up as broken for anyone who maybe curious.
If I rotate the phone to landscape the buggy link replacing my interaction goes away.