Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Loop Chaining Interactions

@danro @thesergie
I'm diving deep into the interactions which, by the way, you absolutely nailed. I mean simply amazing is all I have to say about it. The question is about loop chaining multiple interactions.
Example, "A", "B" and "C" having different looping effects. I want "A" to wait looping until "A"+"B"+"C" have completed playing. Playing around now to see what I can figure out. I'm currently implementing delay timers to synchronize this.

Thank you @Jonas76, glad you are enjoying it grin

We plan to add some custom triggers later to allow this type of chaining.

I just played around with this. I have four "dots" with the same animation but each one is suposed start after the other. It looks nice but in about 20 seconds they start to be out of sync. Even though every dot have the exact same time i total with start times and delay times. Really hard to get it right.

I've been using jquery callbacks to get this right. Essentially it waits until animation is finished and then fires off the next one. @jorn let me know if you need any code for what your trying to do.

HA! @jorn, I probably spent over an hour trying to make interactions work to to the exact same thing - an animated ellipsis for a paused/processing state. Glad to hear that it wasn't just me.

Like yours, mine worked at first but seemed like after a couple of cycles, something in the interaction was resetting the timing of them one by one until they ended up flashing together. I have a page of scribbled timing diagrams I was using to try to figure out what was going on.