Client bidding strategy and pro/con list for Webflow vs Wordpress questions

@rebeccajg,

Idea #1.) Make a short, watermark branded, promotion video with all the talking points you’re bringing up in your post above. Video is one of the best ways to engage your audience. Make sure you show the logos of the “big clients” that are currently using Webflow (get permission) and, if possible, get testimonials/social proof from no less than three of them. If you can, get them in the video saying how much they love it, that would be great! Then, show how easy it is to edit the content is Webflow. Close the video out with a great CTA.

Idea #2.) Make a dedicated landing page (CRO style) to link to from an email you send prospective clients, especially the ones that want a WP site. Use the same ideas as I outlined in this post: FILLED - Designer Needed for Website - #5 by itbrian40. Instead of a Hero Image, you could use a Hero Video, captioned as to how easy it is to make edits in Webflow, then showing it in the video.

Idea #3.) Send ALL your WP client prospects to ME!

Seriously, If there is something you think I can help you with, I’ll be happy to do so, as I’m sure others here would as well.

Take care,
~B.

Edit: I just looked you up and see that you do Digital Marketing, so I’m sorry if any of this is redundant for you. :grimacing:

2 Likes