Lottie animation causing issues for my brand link

Hi all :slight_smile: I am having issues with my brand link in my nav bar which links back to my homepage as one usually would. It was working fine up until I inserted a lottie animation in place of an image for the logo. I wanted the logo to animate on hover which it did fine however after doing this my brand link which contained the lottie file started linking to my webflow dashboard? It works fine again once the lottie file is removed out of the brand link but I reallyyyyy want my logo to animate on hover. Any ideas on how to fix it or alternative methods for this?

Thanks a bunch!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @shanabananar,

Thanks for reporting this, it does seem weird that it’s doing this with the Lottie animartion in, as far as I can see, it’s only happening in Preview mode. When the site is published to a live domain, it’s working as expected.

I’ll report the bug to the team, if you need to switch pages in Preview mode then using the dropdown in the designer will be the best option for now.

thank you so much at least it works when published phew

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.