Lottie Disappearing Bug

I had a TV Noise lottie animation running in the background, which was basically 10 different noise images rendered in AE through the bodymovin plugin. Everything was fine and it was working perfectly. I changed the opacity from 50 to 75% and the whole Lottie file disappeared and hasn’t appeared since. Now only the selector tag appears in the top left corner, but the lottie file isn’t visible at all. Why did this happen? What triggered this? Can someone help me please.

As you can see, the lottie file is invisible with just the selector tag on the top left corner.

Also if anyone is wondering about Z-index problems, only Body has a black background set to it, none of the other sections have any background.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I even uploaded the lottie file here to make sure there’s nothing wrong in it.
https://lottiefiles.com/share/WVfgq4

Hello,

​Riley here from the Webflow support team. Thank you so much for reaching out!

When I’m looking in the Designer of the project, I am able to see the Lottie file in the navigator/published site. Have their been any updates to where you were able to move forward with this neat experience?

Let me know, and I would be more than happy to continue helping out here.

​My best,
​Riley

Hey Riley,

Yes, after 2 days it suddenly fixed itself, so I thought maybe Webflow was pushing some updates and it was a bug in between. But I still don’t know what exactly caused it. I made a copy of this project a few weeks back as a backup, and even that project faced this same issue for a brief period of time without me making any changes to it. I even read on other forums that people randomly experienced this and it got fixed randomly too.

Thanks for reaching out.

All good to hear!

This is definitely a weird experience, so please let us know if you begin to experience the issue again and we would be more than happy to look into it.

Cheers,
Riley

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.