Magic Slider Help Setting Up

@magicmark I’m completely new to webflow and I need to set up the before and after magivc slider on my site… Is there anywhere I can find a step by step tutorials to install it? I have no idea where to past html codes, css, and all those codes… HEEEELP

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/raumtastik?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=raumtastik&preview=fced0b2970bab2f4cc42126a2d13ad23&mode=preview
(how to access public share link)

This might be what you’re looking for.

I hope this helps…
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes i know, but i really need a step by step assistance… I see the code… where and how i use the code? :-/

Hi @dfm81 :wave: Welcome to the Webflow community!

Do you have a project that you’ve tried this on but can’t get it working? If you have and can share the read-only link this would be great. Here’s how to share the read only link to your project. If you share your link, we’ll be able to guide you in the right direction using your own project.

I’ve made the magicslider site cloneable so you can clone it and see where all the code is used, which is better than step-by-step instructions :smiley: Just copy and paste it to your own project.

Hey thanks a lot. I managed… check out www.raumtastik.com
Not bad for a first timer… Now need to figure out how to make the online store pages :slight_smile:

Wow this is awesome! Congrats on getting it working. The site looks super.

1 Like

@magicmark

Hi Mark, I’ve spent so long trying to replicate what you have done but it’s beyond me now without instructions of parts to change/check.

Massively appreciate you putting this together for us though.

Would you be able to see what I have missed? Read only site link here