Hello there Webflow Ninjas.
Im strugling with a custom code for a website im working on. Our CEO wants to have a image zoom function for our machine learning project, but i failed at every attempt. Miserably!
I have litttle to no experience with Java.
Our CEO want’s to have Image zoom so users can check the images in detail.
He sent me this site: https://www.magictoolbox.com/magiczoom/integration/#installation
from who we will buy this script.
I did the following:
- Download DEMO version and try to implement it.
- UnZIP the files.
- Upload to GitHub
- Tried to change the URL to RAW GIT (where i was greeted with 403 error - rawgit is closing down)
- Then tried to use jsDelivr to resolve this, but im not sure if i did it correctly. (i copied URLS from RAW GIT and i got back the jsDelivr links)
- Pasted code to Weblfow.
- edited classes and added customisaton code.
- Gave up on everything after MagicToolbox support wasnt really helpfull and said i should be able to follow instructions as they very simple.
Can some PLEASE help me figure this out.
Here is the code i pasted to webflow:
Here are the instruction for the MagicZoom:
Here is the link to my project:
(search for “ANIMALS” page under “DATASET” folder)
If anyone can help me figure this out, i would be eternally gratefull!