Mailchimp Integration - POST failure

Hi,

I’ve followed every step to getting the embedded forms to work with mailchimp + webflow. The POST address is correct and pulled from the MC signup forms. When I publish to domain I get an error return and no data has been sent to my mailchimp list.

help me?

<3,
Wells

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/travelershub?utm_source=travelershub&preview=1b48c6567e45f0d70fe778c63e7deb0e

Looks like you are cross-posting your question. Best to only have it in one place.

That said, without seeing the mailchimp form code for embedding (which has input names and fields required) no one would be able to easily help you. Visiting your read only preview would not give us that.

Yeah - didn’t get a response so thought i’d double dip

See attached!!!

#mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; } /* Add your own Mailchimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block. We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. */

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Name
Email Address *
![16%20PM|690x327](upload://xIIAgDl6YUDNdZ1zLEsJbWc0glo.png)

When I said “form code” I am referring to the HTML code they provide that you would normally put in an embed on webflow or in the body of an html document.

it embedded the html into the post.

I’ve commented it out:

<div style="position: absolute; left: -5000px;" aria-hidden="true"><input type="text" name="b_f6c5158715239f123e79fada0_4ce76128a1" tabindex="-1" value=""></div>
<div class="clear"><input type="submit" value="Subscribe" name="subscribe" id="mc-embedded-subscribe" class="button"></div>
</div>