Are there any end of project tutorials, or resources for when you want to polish up a webflow site?
Let me give you an example of the things I’m looking for:
• Font optimization (keeping file sizes down) and preventing Fout
• Optimizing loading and creating cool loading effects (showing animation until everything is loaded) I’ve only found basic stuff so far.
• Information on animation lag (draining too much of the browsers ram that it slows down, that sort of thing)
• Security stuff like Strict Transport Security & Content Security Policy. These are things that fail when I check my webflow sites through https://webpagetest.org/
• How to cache static content. Again this fails on https://webpagetest.org/
• Possibly prioritizing certain content to load first?
I’m sure there are others things I’m missing.
Anyone know where I can find information on stuff like that, or even educate me on other things I should be considering?
I just want to make the best site for business that I can.