Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Making an absolute image stay in place or reposition according to a relative div block

Hello fellow Webflow users,
I’m currently designing a page for a clothing company, and im having some issues making a picture stay in place in a div block.
The section on the site is called “Mundbind” - the div block in mention is “mundbind_box” and the image is “Image 5”. The image is only visible in desktop view.
When the page is set at 1200px width, the image is placed correcly, but as soon as i resize the sceen, the image is moving either up or down, and not following the box. I was wondering if any of you have a possible solution for this? It’s more or less the last issue im facing in this project, so really looking to get it solved.

Read-only link:Webflow - Tryk Dit Tøj

Thanks in advance!

Best
Marc

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Tryk Dit Tøj
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @OverviewMH, I’m not sure if I understand correctly, but if you want that image to stay aligned to the bottom of the box, you could set the top position to Auto and the bottom to 0. Does that make sense?

Blake, thank you so much! That was exactly what i was looking for. No idea why i couldn’t figure that out myself.
Hava a great night, and thanks again!

Marc

1 Like