Making complete food delivery app on webflow?

Greetings Everyone,

I wonder how much of a Food Delivery web app I can develop on webflow. Do you think it is possible to make a web app with Driver app, Restaurant App fully on webflow? if not, how much of the app do you reckon I can make on webflow?

Hi there! This probably depends on how much function you want in your app. I’m not sure how far you could get, but it would get pretty complicated really fast. If you just wanted a restaurant directory, Webflow is perfect! I’d love to hear if anyone else has any thoughts.

1 Like

Well the front-end could definitely be developed in Webflow, but user registration, registered orders, notifications for delivered orders (and other stuff that uses databases etc.) wouldn’t be possible I would imagine, at least without using other third party services and hacking them together. :slight_smile:

I think I’m about to give it a go! It all comes down to determining the features over platform (checking out more mature order ahead / food ecommerce platforms for this as well).

You will definitely need to use a tool like Integromat with some potentially trickier custom https requests.

Native webflow ecommerce is lacking the customer accounts & vouchers, discounts etc … but there is potential here using google docs via integromat to create those vouchers (think I saw someone do this over at integromat. You can also potentially validate addresses with the google maps module in integromat .

Yo mate!! Thanks for all that info. I didn’t knew about the Itegromat so thanks for that.
I would love to see how you do!!!
I am currently using Bubble to make the app.
I will keep you posted how that goes.

Not sure whether it is possible on Webflow, but anyways, if you want to build a food delivery website, I recommend reading this useful article: How to Make a Food Ordering Website: Points to Consider Before the Development

Hi @Viral_Chavda.
Josh from Foxy here. Depending on your needs, Foxy may be able to help. We’ve helped other Webflow users with food ordering functionality in their Webflow sites.

Information about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io Feel free to email us details on your specific needs and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Yes of course you can make a food delivery app. Now under the circumstances of this coronavirus pandemic, delivery apps are serving as a lifeline for the people in lockdown.

Here is a complete guide to grow and create food delivery app.
https://www.spaceo.ca/grow-food-delivery-app-during-coronavirus-covid-19/

Hope it helps you!

Hello everyone
I think from this you will get some information

VidMate download Momix

Don’t know about Webflow, But developing a food delivery app is an interesting process and I would suggest you to go through this article which puts light on the same.

Webflow is primarily a web design and development tool that allows for the creation of visually stunning websites with interactive elements and animations. While it offers a lot of flexibility and functionality for building websites, it may not be the ideal platform for developing complex web applications like a fully functional food delivery system with driver and restaurant apps.