Marketo in Webflow

Hello! I’ve problem with connecting Marketo and Webflow. I found this article Embed a Form on Your Website | Adobe Marketo Engage and it looks pretty simple to do but it doesn’t work. Also it works on Wordpress when I copy/paste necessary code so I’ve no idea where is the main problem.

read-only link https://preview.webflow.com/preview/placester-test?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=placester-test&preview=30c28de4511f38794bf510de416d0257&mode=preview

Best,
Dasha!

Can you specify where you pasted the embed code? I couldn’t locate it

Hi! Check here please

Did anyone ever figure this out? We’re looking at a Zapier integration but if we can embed Marketo directly that would be great.

Actually looks like if we created a system form, the embed worked on Webflow.

Heya @danselden :slightly_smiling_face:

I see you’ve already figured out a solution but I’m gonna chime in just in case you’re still looking for alternatives.

You say you have considered using Zapier so I guess a third party option is not an absolute no. Maybe try to check out Integromat. It’s a no-code integration platform that is crazy powerful. It allows you to connect to pretty much any online service and to build all kinds of workflows. You can keep it simple or go for multistep, non-linear connections with filters, functions, etc. Definitely worth having a look at it :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m using it and works almost fine. I mean, it works perfectly, but I’m still having issues with hidden fields and URL Parameters.

I have the Marketo form, and the Webflow form, both, same name and mapped at the Forms tab with no issues.

I also mentioned this in your post, but I’ll add it here too - if anyone is trying to prefill url params into a form field, check this out → #67 - Prefill Form Based On URL Parameters | Webflow Powerups