Material Design Animations in Webflow

Hey all,

I’m not 100% in love with Google’s material design and I won’t go into detail here since that’s been hashed out on these forums before. However, I would like to know if anyone has had any luck with the animations on buttons, etc. using only Webflow interactions.

If you aren’t sure what I am talking about head on over to this page and then scroll down to the third set of buttons and click on the button with a ripple effect.

I’m positive I’m going to have to use custom code to achieve the desired effect but what I’ve learned is that there are a lot of people in this forum who are smarter than I and I would love to know if I’m missing the obvious.

Thanks!

Hi @rileyrichter At this time you cannot create the ripple effect w/o custom code. There is not yet a way to track where a mouse clicks inside of a button using Webflow interactions

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll stick with my plan to use custom code. Appreciate the help, @PixelGeek!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.