Mega Menu Hamburger not working on Portrait

Portrait mode Nav Element not working in Portrait Mode. I have created a Megamenu that works fine on Desktop through Landscape but for some reason on Portrait, no dice. It just blinks when I click. Any help is dearly appreciated.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/apple-valley-bikes?utm_source=apple-valley-bikes&preview=1e0dc67d4237c26028dbbe805161c070
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Thank you,
Rob

Hi Rob,

It seems like the problem is with the “Hamburger Button” element. Try removing all changes to the button on all screens and see if it solves the problem. If it does, build your changes to the button one step at a time and see which one creates the problem.

btw, I suggest a bit more hierarchal order in your elements, specifically navigation elements. It will make your life easier

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I agree about my heirarchy, my slopiness gets worse toward the end of building a site. I have been paying more attention on my current site but it is a bad habit I am afraid.
So I start with the with the tablet mode and work back to portrait I presume.
Thanks again,
Rob

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.