Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Members Area help

Hi,

I want to create a members area on my website. The customer will have to register/login and then when logged in, will have points that they can spend on my website.

Please tell me how I can do this?

Thanks,
Scott

At the moment there is no way to create a register / login back-end in Webflow. It would require some custom code.

Hi, do you have any idea what type of custom code it would take?

Thanks,
Scott

Well. I said "some" custom code but i actually think it would require a LOT :sweat_smile:. I have 0 experience with this. You could google around but I don't think it will be possible with no coding experience. :confused:

I could use freelancer, but not many people will have Webflow experience. Wonder if there are any coding experts on this forum I could hire...

You could still design it in webflow but afterwards the code needs to be implemented in the exported code.

First off let me introduce myself, I am Daniel. I have ran my company FiniDev for over ten years and have been using WF for 3 of those now. I would be more than happy to assist you in this buildout. I have created a 3-level security application using WebFlow and Firebase before for one of my clients. Email me at daniel@finidev.com if you are interested in using my services! Cheers :slightly_smiling:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.