Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Membership / paywall / user login solutions?

Hello – given that user login and membership functionality is the wishlist item with the most votes, I was curious if anyone could share names of third party solutions they are currently using for this functionality.

There seem to be a number of existing solutions that would work with webflow (membershipworks, Pelcro, Subscription DNA, Subscription Genius are a few).

All of them have the ability to protect page content by inserting code into webflow. The solutions vary however based on cost, analytics, and ability to customize elements of the login experience.

Memberstack by @DuncanHamra

Thank you, however I thought Memberstack hasn’t yet launched?

Thanks, @donaldsv.

@Ed3 you are correct MemberStack has not launched yet, but we’re getting quite close. For the sake of transparency, I want to point out that MemberStack won’t launch with all the bells and whistles of other established platforms, but we will add new features every week until we’re caught up. It’ll just take time.

MemberStack will be the only platform built specifically for designers, and for Webflow. As far as I can tell, we’re the only platform that works with native Webflow elements, so you can continue to design them in the good ol’ Webflow way. Most platforms require embeds which can’t be styled easily or require help from a developer. We’re shooting for a middle ground that balances powerful features, design flexibility, and ease of use. I can’t wait for everyone to try it out!