Memberstack - Free and Paid User Accounts for Webflow

You can now add free and paid user accounts to Webflow sites without writing any code! I LOVE Webflow and I’ve been using it for the last few years. My hope is Memberstack will enable even more people to build even more amazing things.

Plus, we have tons of exciting freebies and templates to get you started.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 9.34.54 AM

Feel free to reach out with questions and feedback.

Best!
Duncan & the Memberstack Team

8 Likes

I can personally vouch for Duncan and AuthRamp! They’re helping us in getting a member-only area on one of our client’s site. Their solution rocks! :metal:

1 Like

Hi,

Possible to let me know what the login can restrict user access to?

If we have hundreds or even thousands of users for a site with different billing levels, what functionality is provided to manage that? Can we display content to a logged in user from a CMS that only that user can view?

Thanks
David

2 Likes

Hi David!

Memberstack is pretty flexible. I’d be happy to jump on a call with you to talk more about your site. We’re working on a project now that allows users to sign up, pay, add profile info, and more all from within Webflow.

Please shoot me an email at duncan@memberstack.io. I’ll send you a calendar invite.

So how much does it cost? Do you have to set it up or is this something we can do ourselves? Thanks

1 Like

Hi @RoseWebStudio,

It’s still being designed, but the pricing is accurate. Memberstack Pricing | Unlimited Free Trial

Do you have to set it up or is this something we can do ourselves?

It’s 100% self-serve :tada: You can setup everything on your own and reach out to our support team anytime.

Hello, can you please tell me if this option can be done? What, besides the plan, I can give money to a person as a gift! Add extra price, can I do that?
https://tickets.barnesfoundation.org/membership/316/join

https://tickets.barnesfoundation.org/orders/316/tickets?eventId=5f21e0aea297ff69277247b0&date=2020-09-11T14:00:00-04:00

Hello,

I was just reading about Memberstack. I want to create my clothing web store using Webflow, can I use Memberstack to allow my customers to have an account so they can track their orders, process any returns and review their purchase history etc?

Many thanks.

Replying for future readers:

I believe @bonidom is asking about pay what you want pricing or gifting a subscription. Neither option is possible right now, but both are on our roadmap.

2 Likes

Thank you for asking and for looking into Memberstack :pray:

Memberstack can store data associated with a member and their activity, but we do not have any of the specific eCommerce features I think you are looking for. For example, a member can view their order history, but this will only include subscriptions and payments created by Memberstack.

2 Likes