Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Memberstack VS Outseta

Anyone ever work with Outseta? Just now discovering it and looks pretty interesting. I’ve used Memberstack now for a year but there are still a handful of limitations (not unhappy with Memberstack, looking forward to 2.0 version coming soon I hear). Let me know your thoughts if you’ve played around with it!

2 Likes

I’m also curious about this. Can’t find even one single ACTUAL user review… I know these guys are pretty new, but they got a round of funding last year so one would think they have a userbase… Following this thread!

Hi @mackshirilla and @SarahB.
Josh with Foxy here. I’d love to learn about your use case. Foxy provides subscriptions and membership functionality, so there’s a chance we may be able to meet your needs. Feel free to email hello@foxy.io or message us here in the forums.

Thanks,
Josh

Hello @mackshirilla !

We make a subscription app native to Webflow Ecom (Simple Subscriptions) – it’s main advantage is that it lets you use Webflow ecommerce and simply turn any webflow ecom product into a subscription product. Also, you can allow your customers to buy non-subscription products alongside subscription products.

Totally free for your first 5 subscriptions. Holler if you’d like a hand getting set up!
hello@monto.io

Foxy is a cool tool. BUT, it also lacks a lot. I love Snipcart’s additional features, where the owner can view the clients activity or lack of it and send them email. Their interface for that and other features is pretty cool.

1 Like

If subscriptions are what you’re after, Snipcart is still pretty limited in that area.

Could you show me an example of your subscription? Thanks.

For sure. Actually we just posted a case study on a Foxy + Webflow user doing subscriptions, upsells, and lots of automation: How OkieFoodTrucks.com Is Using Foxy + Webflow to Change the Food Truck Industry

Here are some other examples:

And we’ve got our embeddable customer portal where subscribers can login, manage their subscriptions, update billing, and more: Create a customer portal in Webflow | Foxy.io

We use our own subscription functionality to charge our users every month. It’s not new functionality for us. Please let us know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks,
Josh