Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Menu showing above lightbox issue

Hi guys, I have a problem on my site. My ligth box when clicked is underneath my fixed menu. I put the z-index 9999 but it does not solve because the ligthbox was going to go over the menu. How can I solve this …

veja no link

Hi @Gustavo_Pimentel,

Could you share your read-only link please and possibly some screenshots of where you’re having the problem. I’ll gladly take a look at this for you.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/teste-22f6cb-4f8f9c7fdf0f7f05cbc16d7719?preview=451a7a5dc51d5e8d83751543a53f6af6

Not at home, it’s on the page legitimo-estefano. Thank you for helping me.

The lightbox by default has a z-index of 2000, so you’re telling the Navbar to be absolutely above everything else no matter what.

The Z-index figure for your Navbar doesn’t need to be 9999. Unless you have 9998 more elements requiring a z-index lower than that.

Set the z-index of the Navbar to around 50, or even just 10, and that will be more than enough and solves your issue.

Spectacular my friend, it worked just like you said. Many, many thanks!

I’m a designer, if you need anything I can help you, tell me!

I came from Adobe Muse and was sad because it will discontinue … today I am very happy here in WEBFLOW and I can not imagine using adobe anymore.

You’re very welcome. You’ll always have great support from Webflow and the community which is why I love it so much also!

Welcome :webflow_heart:

cool! :smiley::smiley::smiley: