I’m getting very frustrated with Webflow in that my home page of the site I’m building out for business seems to keep breaking each time caused by a different issue in the code in Webflow. I’ve noticed over the last month or so that there are times after correcting a setting that Webflow doesn’t actually correct itself based on the new settings I’ve selected. I dont have a specific example for this issue I’ve noticed nor have i figured out why the code seems to keep getting hung up like this.
This brings me to my once again major problem I’m having on the same exact page as I’ve had this happen before. Its not the same fix either of these three times now either. Finding what’s causing it like searching for a needle in the haystack… again. Now i’ve spent a full day and half trying to figure out where this current problem lays.
My “home” page of the website (JonLyle.Com - Under Construction) I’m building out keeps creating a margin for lack of better term that makes this particular page of the site twice as wide as it’s supposed to be.
Take a look at the attached image. It looks ridiculous to say the least. I’m frustrated that Webflow is NOT giving me a clear indicator without searching for needle in a haystack and wasting so many valuable hours trying to fix the problem.