We are looking a for an experienced Webflow developer to build a high-end large website on a three months contract starting in September.
Acacia is a UK-based branding and design studio working at the crossroad of strategy, creativity and technology.
Acacia isn’t your usual creative but disorganised design studio.
We are a process-driven design company. We care about how things work and why, not just how they look. We have a thorough process of communication between design and web development.
This means that we implement the most thoughtful, genuine and useful solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a talented Webflow developer with a passion for building beautiful and pixel perfect websites.
You will work on the development of a high-end brand new Webflow CMS powered website.
The contract is 3 months starting September 2016.
Please note this website won’t be based on an off the shelf template. Just knowing Webflow drag-n-drop interface is not enough to apply for this job.
You must have a strong track record of developing in Webflow and professional expertise in CSS3, HTML5 and jQuery.
– Be able to scope development phases and outline best working practices to ensure website delivery in a timely manner
– Develop Webflow CMS website website based on supplied wireframes and mockups
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and make architectural recommendations
– Be able to make recommendations at briefing stage and key milestones
– Commit to quality at each stage of development
– Expert knowledge of Webflow and Webflow CMS
– Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
– The ability to strictly follow branding guidelines, grid systems and understand brand consistency
– An excellent eye for detail
To be a best fit for this project you need:
– A real passion for websites and digital technology
– A good level of written and conversational English
– Ability to communicate clearly at all times
– A strong can do attitude
– Be committed to meeting deadlines at all times
– Have an opinion and be able to make recommendations for improvements at briefing stage and at each project milestones
There will be two stages to the recruitment process:
1) Please send a cover letter (not a cut & paste proposal) with your two best Webflow projects and answering this two questions:
• What part of this project most appeals to you?
• Do you have suggestions to make this project run successfully?
In the cover letter describe of the most challenging aspects of each of your two best Webflow projects, why it was challenging and how you solved it.
2) We will shortlist the three best responses. Shortlisted candidates will be given access to the full website specs to scope and quote for. You will be required to sign an NDA agreement
We will pay a small flat fee to compensate for your time spent fully scoping the website.
3) The chosen candidate will be appointed early September.
Please note we need initial expressions of interest by Wednesday 3rd August.
To express interest email François at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Mid/Senior Webflow Developer for high-end website' in subject line.
We look forward to meet with you