Migrating ecommerce store from Big Commerce

Hi,
I have a store on Big Commerce with about 250 dropship products. I love Webflow & would like to migrate to a custom built Webflow store. I have intermediate webflow skills, so I’d feel confident about maintaining the site once it’s created, but I’m looking for someone who could build the website and make a smooth transition for me.
Before moving forward… I still don’t fully understand all the features of Webflow ecommerce, and would like to speak with someone about what I might lose or gain in the transition. Any help would be appreciated…
Thanks!!
Dave

hello Dave,

would like to help, sending you PM with details.

regards,
Amanda

Hi

We would love to help.

The biggest difference between BigCommere and Webflow eCommerce is that Webflow does not have a customer account feature yet. That means your customer does not have to create and log into their customer to place an order. The pro and cons of this depends.

Another concern is about the dropshipping functionality you mentioned.

Let’s chat in PM.

Anthony

Hi Dave,

I can definitely migrate your Big Commerce website to Webflow.

Sending you a private message. :slight_smile:

Teresa

Hi Dave,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hello,
In terms of shopping cart migration service, LitExtension is the world-leading with more than 140.000+ stores migrated successfully with more than 40.000+ worldwide customers. We have been in the market for more than 9 years so we ensure to provide for customers the top quality service and support.
Please check the message for more details.
Best regards,
Josh.