Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Migration from Wordpress to Webflow planning and support

Hi All,

We have huge issues with our current WordPress site with CSS and plugin issues since is redesign and recoding, I am looking to move the site onto webflow and maintain the current SEO as it’s growing nicely and our DA is increasing.

At this stage, I think a rebuild of the site in web flow and migration of the data from the WordPress site is going to be the best way to go and then I need to understand what needs to happen from the SEO side to ensure that can be maintained

Anyone who has experience with this please reach out. I am looking to hire someone who can demonstrate previous experience

Hello

I will be more than happy to work with you on this project, lets discuss more on this, please reach me on charles@cisinlabs.com

looking forward to hear from you

thanks
charles L

1 Like

Just sent you an email

Hi @DarrenKirby,

I’ve just sent you a PM. Let me know if you’re interested.

BR
Pascal

Hi Darren,

I sent you a private message.

Thank you.

Teresa

1 Like

Hi Darren,

I recommend you post your job to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Webflow expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Webflow developers and designers in your own dashboard. All experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built.

You will have no problems finding an experienced developer to help you move the site onto Webflow and maintain the current SEO.

Let me know if you need help with posting your job or if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Goran