Missing Contact page in Nav

Hey all, I have a link in my nav that takes you to the contact page. Everything looks correct but no clue why it keeps bouncing me to a 404 page. Any help is appreciated.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/vast-creative-co?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=vast-creative-co&preview=60353adce785468a0e66740966bf90c2&mode=preview

Hi

Where is the link? where is the Nav? where is the contact page?

Make sure you are attaching the right “read only link” :slight_smile:

Hi @Joseph_Gonzalez, I do not see a navbar on the home page, but on the old home page there is a navbar that is connected to the contact us page and that is working on my end.

If the contact us page has been renamed, you may need to reset and check your link to that page in page settings.

If the problem persists, let us know what page the link is on, a screenshot of the element in the designer would help.

Sorry guys I figured it out. For some reason the contact page had a redirect and so it keep bouncing to a 404. Not sure how that happened or what made it happen though. Once I removed it, the page worked fine. Strange though.