Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Missing Elements in Preview/Live

Hello Sirs and Madams,

If you take a look at my website, you'll imediatelly notice that the slider elements and their content is missing in preview/live. I'm to clueless as to why this is.

Thanks!

@dboccia It looks like it's related to this bug http://forum.webflow.com/t/resolved-height-percentage-interaction-bug/4750/4 :\

As a workaround, can you edit your "Load Sliders" interaction to use pixels instead of percentages? For example, the initial appearance would be changed from "0%" to "0px", and the Load trigger should have a width of "90px" (approximating) instead of "auto".

We're working on a permanent fix, but hopefully this workaround gets it working sooner.

Hey @callmevlad,

Ah! Indeed, that did it, thank you! Also, this was in no way intentional but now that the animation is working, it resulted in this really cool effect that rearranges the elements.

There is still one problem though, the sliders aren't playing! Care to help me out once more?

Thanks again!

[EDIT] Nevermind, seems to be working now, although I don't know what fixed it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.